Eachine EV900D FPV Hybrid Goggle Headset
Eachine EV900D goggles feature an immensively clear HD 1920×1080 high brightness screen, paired with incredibly low latency providing FPV experience like none other. Built on Greatlines technology featuring a DSP chipset, latency is average between 20-50mS picture to picture.
The LCD panel selected is a large 5″ 120Hz display, offering reduced motion blur during flight. Brightness is measured at 600cd/m2 thanks to a special high brightness backlit LED. Viewing angles are 140×120 degrees (Horizontal & Vertical), and additionally the lens features 92% transparency which lowers distortion, and virtually no blur at the edge of the screen.
A internal 40 channel 5.8Ghz receiver is included offering a perfect match to all common FPV aircraft operating on the 5.8Ghz band. Included with the goggles is a 6 leaf RHCP Omni 5dBI Antenna, and 16dBI Patch antenna for incredible signal quality.
- 5 inch 1920*1080px HD high brightness 120Hz refresh rate screen
- With Greatlines technology DSP chipset, offer low delay (latency 20-50ms) and HD video wirelessly;
- With DeepFeedback technology audio enhance AP, deliver great audio enjoyment.
- Multi-use port can be used to work with many other devices*, more than FPV;
- New designed, HD optic system, support 1080P, and no blur;
- With comfortable face sponge and AV IN/Audio OUT function;
- HD high brightness 5inch LCD specially tuned for FPV racing;
- Built-in super sensitiveness 5.8GHz 40ch receiver, especially with RaceBand;
- Come with advanced auto-searching function ad show you the working frequency on screen;
- Built-in 3.8V/2400mAh battery, each full charge revive around 2hours 10mins working time;
- Wide range re-charge voltage 5-18V, power banks or 2S/3S batteries can be used as back-up power sour, to prolong the working time;
- Ergonomic design fit your faces;
- Super-wide visible angle up to 85 degree;
- 92% transparent lens adopted, no distort, no blur on the adage of screen;
- Light weight 330g with 2hr10min 2400mAh battery, RTF for any scale racing game.
Screen size: 5 inches
Screen resolution: 1920×1080
Frequency channel: built-in 40CH 5.8GHz receiver
Battery: Built-in 3.8V 2400mAh Battery
Battery work time: 2 hours
Antenna connector: SMA
Goggles weight: 330g (without antenna)
Antenna weight: 29 g (Flat: 13g, mushroom: 16g)
Dimension (mm): 148x146x120 (without antenna and antenne mount)